Introduction

I believe that these signs, wonders, healing, and miracles are for us who believe today. I will be sharing with you my life journey in pursuit of these greater works and I encourage you to participate and share your own experience as well. You can also share any prayer requests that you would like all the viewers to pray for. (Note: When posting comments about others, please only use first names and don't give unique details that can identify any individual to protect their privacy). Come back often and see what miraculeous things God is doing through His children.

Saturday, July 6, 2013

Day 15 - The Enemy Squirms

Day 15 of my 90 Day Journey to Experience More and I was only able to approach 4 people today because I was helping my mom with her monthly grocery and other shopping.  I also included Saturday's outreach event with my church feeding the homeless in Baltimore where I approached another 11 people to ask if they needed prayer.  Over these two days 9 of the 15 people approached received prayer and 6 people had an obvious need of healing.  My mom's painful swelling in her legs went down almost immediately after I prayed for her.  A sales clerk was almost persuaded to receive prayer for her broken foot and the Satan Squirmed in a guy's knee after I prayed for him.  Find out more by reading further. . .

It all started out at home when my mom mentioned that she had difficulty putting on her shoes in the morning.  She said it was painful to walk on her feet because of the swelling in both her feet.  She thought that her kidneys might be failing her. So before we went grocery shopping, I prayed for all her swelling in both her feet to go down, commanded the pain to leave, and for her kidneys to be healed in Jesus name.  Almost immediately the swelling went down and she did not have any pain.  Praise the Lord! It was a great start even before I went out the door.

The first store we went to I noticed the clerk at the register had a temporary cast on her left foot.  She had recently broken it and I asked her if I could pray for her healing.  She was reluctant to receive prayer when the store manager who was right next to her chimed in, "You could use some prayer."

With all that encouragement she was almost persuaded but never did allow me to pray for her.  It was like something was blocking her.  I blessed her and left.  A lot of people miss the blessings that God wants to give them because of the deception and strongholds of the enemy.

The next day I was out at a park in Baltimore ministering to the poor with a group of teens who came in for the weekend.  We were able to prayed for a lot of people who seemed to be more open to receive prayer.  One of those we prayed for was a man on crutches who had a degenerative knee that needed to be replaced.

I placed my hand on his knee and started to pray for his healing.  As I prayed I could see that he was moving his leg  a lot like it was uncomfortable.  I ask him what was happening and he told me that the pain got a lot worse when I prayed for him.  I knew that the enemy was squirming when I prayed so I commanded the afflicting spirit to leave then commanded the pain to go.  The pain finally subsided but his knee was never healed.  I was hoping that his knee would be healed once the enemy left.  I did not receive any words of knowledge so I stopped praying and let him know that God wanted to heal him.

I can't wait to find out what is going to happen on Monday on my 16th Day in my Journey.  Check back often and find out what God is doing through me in this journey.  Let me know what you think or send me an encouraging word in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment