Introduction

I believe that these signs, wonders, healing, and miracles are for us who believe today. I will be sharing with you my life journey in pursuit of these greater works and I encourage you to participate and share your own experience as well. You can also share any prayer requests that you would like all the viewers to pray for. (Note: When posting comments about others, please only use first names and don't give unique details that can identify any individual to protect their privacy). Come back often and see what miraculeous things God is doing through His children.

Thursday, July 11, 2013

Day 19 - God Brought Them to Me

Day 19 of my 90 Day Journey to Experience More and I was only able to go to 4 people today.  I spent most of the day taking care of a family emergency.  However, even in the middle of my emergency, I was able to pray for 4 people.  Keep on reading to find out more. . . 

I saw a lady in the waiting room of the Health Care facility.  Her leg and ankle were broken and I was able to pray for her.  I also met another guy on the streets that needed a place to stay and income.  I prayed for God's provision over him and blessed him. 

When I got home I received a phone call from the friend of someone who attended a service I preached at a few weeks ago where over 40 people were healed that day. He was in need of a job as well so I prayed God's blessing over him.  Lastly, my mom's diabetes was acting up and I blessed her pancreas and commanded the right amount of insulin would be secreted.  After I prayed, her blood sugar level was low the rest of the day.  It could be that her pancreas produced the right amount of insulin and she didn't need her additional insulin shots.  I will let you know if she no longer needs them.

It was a pretty good day considering I didn't have time to go out and pray for others.  God seemed to have brought them to me.  I can't wait to see what God is going to do tomorrow my 20th day in the Journey to Experience More.  Come back often to see what God is doing through me in my pursuit for more of Him. Let me know what you think or send some encouraging words in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment