Introduction

I believe that these signs, wonders, healing, and miracles are for us who believe today. I will be sharing with you my life journey in pursuit of these greater works and I encourage you to participate and share your own experience as well. You can also share any prayer requests that you would like all the viewers to pray for. (Note: When posting comments about others, please only use first names and don't give unique details that can identify any individual to protect their privacy). Come back often and see what miraculeous things God is doing through His children.

Saturday, April 6, 2013

Man with shoulder pain healed

Today was a great day having fun sharing God's love and goodness to many people on the streets of Baltimore.  Once a month our church ministers to and feeds the homeless and those in need in Baltimore.  I asked a group of men waiting at a picnic table if anyone needed prayer.  One man whose name is Daniel (the same as mine) enthusiastically asked if I could pray for his right shoulder.  He was so eager because I learned later that two months ago his knee was healed after someone from our group prayed for him.

 I prayed that the Holy Spirit would bless Daniel's shoulder and I commanded all pain be gone.  I then asked him if he felt anything.  He said he felt some tingling in his should.  I told him that was good and I prayed for more. 

After commanding the pain to be completely gone the second time, Daniel started to get very excited and moved his right arm up in the air exclaiming, "It's gone! It's gone!"

I ask him if all the pain was gone and he said that it was.  We both got a little crazy praising God for his goodness in healing Daniel's shoulder.  I then saw Daniel going around telling those around the park what God just did for him.

I saw Tina, Bill, Gina, and Chopper (others from our group) who were praying for a woman who had pain in her right knee from arthritis.  After they prayed, Bill said he could feel her knee getting very hot and she was able to walk away without her cane and without any pain.  Praise the Lord.

There were other miraculous healings of emotional pain of unforgiveness and anger in others lives as well.

At the end of the day we spent ministering to each other as Bill and Tina pray for me, Chopper, and Gina to receive an anointing of impartation for healing and other spiritual gifts.  The Spirit came in power and fell on all of us.  I went down under the anointing of the Spirit and I felt his presence all over me.  It took me awhile to get back up under His anointing.  We in turn also prayed for an impartation of the Spirit on Tina as well.  I could feel the presence of the Spirit all around us.  The time went so fast.  It was so much fun.  None of us wanted to leave.

2 comments:

  1. Daniel ,Chopper and I were walking through Park Heights and came across a woman at the bus stop named Mary. I asked her if she needed prayer for anything,she hesitated at first and then said yes. She began to tell us about her financial troubles as well as problems between her and her mom. She was feeling a sense of hopelessness and told us that she had thoughts of suicide. We began to pray over her and share the love of God with her. She was touched deeply and began to cry. I feel God used us to help her see how much she is loved by her heavenly Father and to understand that He has great plans for her life. Daniel was able to give her a card with the church information just before she boarded the bus.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jacob, mom and I were at a restaurant the other day when I heard a man complaining that his back was hurting. I asked him if he would like prayer and after a pause he said yes. I commanded the pain to leave his back in the name of Jesus. I told him that Jesus is our healer and he thanked me. I was so excited that he was open to receive prayer that I forgot to ask him if he felt better. One of the waiters that observed me praying came up to Jacob and I and asked Jacob if he knew how to pray,Jacob told him that he definitely does. That opened up a little dialogue about our faith and I invited him to come to church with us one day.

    ReplyDelete