Introduction

I believe that these signs, wonders, healing, and miracles are for us who believe today. I will be sharing with you my life journey in pursuit of these greater works and I encourage you to participate and share your own experience as well. You can also share any prayer requests that you would like all the viewers to pray for. (Note: When posting comments about others, please only use first names and don't give unique details that can identify any individual to protect their privacy). Come back often and see what miraculeous things God is doing through His children.

Thursday, July 4, 2013

Day 14 - I Saw My Head Pop Off

Today is Day 14 of my 90 Day Journey to Experience More.  I took off yesterday because of an urgent family matter.  Today because it was 4th of July and I was invited to a cookout, I was only able to approach 5 people today.  All of them needed some physical healing and only one did not want any prayer.  I suppose you are wondering about the title: I Saw My Head Pop Off.  Well, last night when I was at a local house church group, I gave my testimony about what God was doing the last two weeks in my journey.  There was a guy there who had pain in his neck and arms and was asked if he would like prayer.  I got up and started to pray for him.  Read on to find out what happened next. . .

This guy had a bone spur in his neck that caused pain also in his arms when he lifted them too high or in a certain direction.  I got up and placed my hand on his neck where the bone spur was and started to pray, "Holy Spirit bless his neck in Jesus name."  I continued to command the pain to go and for him to be healed. 

While I was praying he blurted out, "I just saw my head pop off and float in the air."  He was seeing a vision in his mind of this happening when I prayed.  It was so spontaneous and funny the whole group started to laugh including myself.

I continued, "Lord what ever you are doing, I bless it.  Give him more in Jesus name."  I had no idea what was going on.  I finished praying and thought something miraculous took place so I asked him if he felt any different.  He checked it out and even attempted to do some push-ups but the pain in his neck was still there.

He then proceeded to tell us about his eye problems.  He has double vision in which one of the muscles on one of the eyes did not function right.  As a result, complications arose in a part of his brain associated with his eyes that the doctors can not correct.  I told him I would like to do something radical.

He responded, "Are you going to spit on my eyes?"

I reassured him that it would not be that radical but I wanted him to remove his glasses.  I put both my thumbs on each eye and placed my fingers on his head.  Then I prayed for the Holy Spirit's blessing on his eyes and commanded his eyes to be healed.  Again, while I was praying, he had the same vision in his mind as before and said, "My head just popped off again."  We all burst out laughing again.

After I finished praying, He did not experience any healing in his eyes.  They were still the same.  I still didn't have any idea as to what happened but I believed something was going on spiritually.  He had the same experience twice.  I sensed that this might have been prophetic.  So, I proclaimed that very soon, during your sleep, the angels would metaphorically take your head and neck up to heaven and give you all new parts then return your head back to you being completely healed.  All this would happen while you were sleeping.

I didn't know for sure if this was going to happen.  I simply started to speak and that is what came out.  I assume that I was lead by the Holy Spirit to say what I did.  I will let you know in a few weeks or when something happens.  I really believe that he will be healed very soon.

The next morning, my son asks me if I could pray for the pain in his chest and neck.  Last night the walking stick that he was tossing around hit him in the neck and chest and he was still experiencing pain this morning.  The pain left immediately after I prayed and commanded it to go in Jesus name.  Praise the Lord.  He is a great God!  I let my son know how much God loves him.

Later that afternoon, I was at the grocery store to pick up something for the cookout later that evening, I had a chance to pray for a brother and sister who both had heart problems.  There were not any obvious signs of healing but they thanked me for my prayers and were touched by God's love.

I wonder what is going to happen tomorrow, the 15th Day in my Journey to Experience More?  Come back again to see what God is going to do next in my journey.  Tell me what you think about my journey or send me an encouraging word in the comments section below.  You might even decide to start your own journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment