Introduction

I believe that these signs, wonders, healing, and miracles are for us who believe today. I will be sharing with you my life journey in pursuit of these greater works and I encourage you to participate and share your own experience as well. You can also share any prayer requests that you would like all the viewers to pray for. (Note: When posting comments about others, please only use first names and don't give unique details that can identify any individual to protect their privacy). Come back often and see what miraculeous things God is doing through His children.

Thursday, September 5, 2013

Day 44 - God Directed My Steps

Day 44 of my 90 Day Journey to Experience More and while I was out helping my mom with grocery shopping, God directed me toward a man who needed prayer.  Today I was only able to approach 3 people but only one wanted to receive prayer.   I know that this was a Devine appointment because of what happened after I prayed.  It seems that today God set up two Devine appointments. Read on to find out more.

My first Devine appointment happened through an encounter three weeks ago with Pastor Ben which I met at Voice of the Apostles Conference.  I called Pastor Ben last Friday to get reconnected.  He lives in Massachusetts.  While talking with him, he was led by the Spirit to contact another Pastor who came from Nigeria who was visiting in my state.  God led that Pastor from Nigeria to come by this morning to talk with me about ministering together in Nigeria.

While I was at Voice of the Apostles Conference a pastor from the Islands prophesied that I would be going to the nations to minister.  Africa was one of the continents he mentioned that I would be going to.  God has already impressed upon my heart to go to the countries of Nigeria, Ghana, and Kenya.  Why would this pastor from Nigeria want to come and talk with me when his schedule was already jammed packed ministering with other churches and many more people?

He answered this question at our meeting.  He said as soon as Pastor Ben contacted him about me, He prayed and was drawn by the Spirit that this was a Devine appointment and knew that God was directing him to meet with me.  He said, “We are not here just for a tea party.  This is a Devine appointment.”

Our spirits were quickened as we shared like passions for evangelism and revival for the Nation of Nigeria.  God planned in advance our meeting and we dreamed together future plans of me going to Nigeria to minister with local churches and equipping the young people for great spiritual revival in Nigeria.  Praise the Lord!  He put this impossible meeting together just for us.  He loves us so much and will move mountains to cause His will to be done in our lives.

The second Devine appointment happened as I was helping my mother do her grocery shopping.  I approached an older man who I noticed had a cane in his cart.  He needed the cane to help him walk because of severe pain from arthritis in his knees and his whole body. He graciously accepted my prayer for his severe arthritis.  I asked him if he felt any different after I prayed and he responded in faith that something must have happened.

Then he told me of an up coming back surgery he was going to have in the next month.  I told him that God wants to heal his back as well.  I commanded his back to be healed and felt the Holy Spirit surge through my body.  Something was happening but I did not receive any confirmation of his healing.  I knew he was touched by the Spirit because he tracked me down after we finished our grocery shopping to get my contact information.

The Psalmist says, “The steps of a good man are ordered by the LORD, And He delights in his way” (Ps. 37:23, NKJV).  God has our backs and is directing our paths if we allow Him to.  Even though I only had these two encounters today, I know that they were significant Devine encounters directed by God. 
I can’t wait to see how God is going to direct my steps on the 45th Day in my Journey to Experience More.  Let me know what you think or send an encouraging word in the comments below.  Check back often to see what great things God will direct me to do on my journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment