Introduction

I believe that these signs, wonders, healing, and miracles are for us who believe today. I will be sharing with you my life journey in pursuit of these greater works and I encourage you to participate and share your own experience as well. You can also share any prayer requests that you would like all the viewers to pray for. (Note: When posting comments about others, please only use first names and don't give unique details that can identify any individual to protect their privacy). Come back often and see what miraculeous things God is doing through His children.

Thursday, October 3, 2013

Day 49 - How God Speaks to Me

Day 49 of my 90 Day Journey to Experience More and I immediately was able to pray for people but nothing obvious seemed to happen.  I approached 7 people, all needed some type of healing, and only 1 person did not want prayer.  It all happened in one store, Wal-Mart, my favorite place to pray for people.  But even though the people were receptive to receiving prayer, I don’t know how receptive they were to receiving healing.  However, I did discover How God Speaks to me to get my attention.  Read on to find out more. . .

Even though all but one person wanted to receive prayer, when I asked them for a specific need, most of them gave a general request of health or financial blessing. There was only one lady who asked for a specific need.  She was having difficulty looking out of her right eye.  It looked blurry out of that eye.  This was also the only person that I felt the power of the Holy Spirit move through me when I prayed for healing over her eye.

Her faith in God healing her eye energized the Holy Spirit within me.  I know that God was doing something for her even though I did not get any physical confirmation from her.  The others lacked the faith to be specific about what they wanted God to heal as if they didn’t believe that He was going to do anything for them right then.

There is something that I am starting to notice.   The Holy Spirit moves powerfully in me, mostly in my stomach, for those that have great faith for their healing or those that are healed.  This is significant in that I know when the Spirit is moving in me I should pursue in greater boldness knowing that He wants to do something.  I should be more inquisitive and ask the Holy Spirit what He is doing or what is blocking the healing?  Maybe I should ask for Words of Knowledge about the person.

I keep pressing in for more of God’s presence and understanding how God speaks to me.  He is always trying to speak.  We just need to know how he speaks to us.  Some He speaks to them in visions; others in dreams, still others with words of knowledge or prophecies.  With me God lets me know He is speaking to me and wants to do something by the Holy Spirit moving powerfully in my stomach.   When this happens, I need to ask more from the Holy Spirit.  For the Luke 11:9-10 says, “Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you.  For everyone who asks receives; he who seeks finds; and to him who knocks, the door will be opened (NIV).

God wants to open the doors of my understanding especially when it comes to knowing Him and how He communicates to me.  So I’m going to pay more attention when my stomach is quickened by the Holy Spirit and ask, seek, and knock.  I know God will give me what I ask for and open the door to move with the Holy Spirit and do and say what He is doing and saying.

I will be taking a break in my 90 Day Journey to Experience More.  God had reminded me of the commission He gave me at the beginning of this year in which there were a few unfinished things I need to do first.   I also noticed in the first 49 days of my journey that about 10 percent of the people who received prayed got healed.  Even though this is good news, I want to be more like Christ who was able to follow God’s leading and did everything His Father was doing.  

Everyone that Jesus prayed for that needed to be healed got healed.  I am currently re-directing my journey to focus my attention and devotion to being able to hear the voice of the Lord first rather than just randomly going out and praying for everyone who has obvious need of healing.   I hope to continue the final 41 days of my journey the beginning of the year with new focus of going and doing only what my Heavenly Father is doing -just like Jesus did.  

I expect even greater things to happen the beginning of the year when I go out on the 50th Day of My Journey to Experience More.  Let me know what you think or send an encouraging word in the comments below.  Come back often to see more of what God is going to show me in my journey.

2 comments:

  1. So no more blogging in 6 years? Or perhaps a new site?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I do have a new website. Go to: anakainoo.com

      Delete