Introduction

I believe that these signs, wonders, healing, and miracles are for us who believe today. I will be sharing with you my life journey in pursuit of these greater works and I encourage you to participate and share your own experience as well. You can also share any prayer requests that you would like all the viewers to pray for. (Note: When posting comments about others, please only use first names and don't give unique details that can identify any individual to protect their privacy). Come back often and see what miraculeous things God is doing through His children.

Monday, July 8, 2013

Day 16 - Violent Reaction from the Enemy

Day 16 of my 90 Day Journey to Experience More and I was almost stopped from a violent reaction I believe came from the enemy when I approached someone for prayer.  I was able to approach 10 people today at various places I visited today; 9 of those had obvious need of healing but only 5 people wanted to receive prayer.  I met someone who I prayed for 2 weeks ago who confirmed that he has been healed ever since I prayed.   Then I had a violent reaction with a lady in a wheel chair that was very angry at me.  I knew that this attack was from the enemy and I was taken back for awhile.  Find out more of what happened by reading further. . .

Most of the day was great.  I was able to pray for a nice older man who was in a wheel chair because he had Parkinson's decease as well as diabetes.  I was also able to confirm a healing that took place on the 6th Day of My Journey when I prayed that a guy's tooth ache would go away and it did two weeks ago.  I met him and his wife in the local Mall.  I asked him about his tooth ache and he said he had not felt any more pain since I prayed for him two weeks ago.  God is so good, isn't He?  I was also able to pray for his wife who was experiencing swelling in her leg.  Nothing seemed to happen at the time but maybe I'll get a good report in another two weeks.

I was also able to pray for a lady in the library who six years ago had to have her right leg amputated below her knee because of cancer.  She wanted prayer for her left calf because of a sink infection.  I wanted to also pray that she receive a new left leg but I guess I chickened out.

The event that almost caused me to stop approaching people that day was at the local Mall after I just got the good news of the guy's tooth ache had been completely healed.  I saw a lady in an electric mobile chair at the eatery in the Mall.  As I approached her, I started to say, "I'm a Christian. . ."  That is all I got out when she got very upset and told me very violently that I stopped her last week and she didn't want me bothering her.  She told me to get away from her and don't bother me again.  She was very loud and angry. 

I told her that I was sorry and that I wouldn't trouble her again.  I said, "God bless you." and left.  What happened afterward was a fear that came over me that I knew was from the enemy.  I passed 3 other people who needed prayer for healing that I did not go to because of this overwhelming fear that I was experiencing.  I walked away and sat down on a bench in the Mall and prayed.  I believe the enemy was attacking me trying to get me to stop my 90 Day Journey to Experience More.  I commanded the afflicting spirit of fear and domination over me to be gone.  The fear subsided and I was able to continue praying for others.  I know I must be doing something right because the enemy is taking notice.

I can't wait to see what happens on the 17th Day of My Journey to Experience More.  Pray for me and let me know what you think in the comments below.  I'm getting attached more from the enemy every day I go further on this journey.  Thanks for your encouragement and prayers.

1 comment:

  1. While waiting in the doctor's office for my son, I also prayed for a guy's right wrist which was in pain and uncomfortable for over 6 years. His bone on top of his wrist was weakened because of driving a motor cycle for years. He had to wear a brace to support his wrist. I found out a week later on the 22nd day of my journey that he was healed of the pain. I did not report the details initially because nothing seemed to happen that day. Praise the Lord he was healed. He told me a week later that he hasn't experienced any pain and his wrist has been a lot better since I prayed.

    ReplyDelete