Introduction

I believe that these signs, wonders, healing, and miracles are for us who believe today. I will be sharing with you my life journey in pursuit of these greater works and I encourage you to participate and share your own experience as well. You can also share any prayer requests that you would like all the viewers to pray for. (Note: When posting comments about others, please only use first names and don't give unique details that can identify any individual to protect their privacy). Come back often and see what miraculeous things God is doing through His children.

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Day 13 - The Touch of God's Love

Day 13 of my 90 Day Journey to Experience More and an overwhelming majority of people (9 out of 11) wanted to receive prayer.  Everyone I approached needed to be healed of some obvious physical problem There were 2 young ladies with at risk pregnancies that were touched by God's love when I prayed for their babies and another older lady who was healed of excruciating pain in both feet caused by neuropathy.  It was an awesome day.  Read further to find out more. . .

I was eager and ready to go out today to pray for others unlike yesterday (see Day 12 of my journey).  I had some business on the other side of the city so I stopped by one of the larger Malls close by.  It is so large that it is about one mile distance to walk around the mall.  I thought I would have plenty of opportunity to pray for people but I didn't find much opportunity.  There was only 1 person that accepted prayer at that Mall out of 3 who needed healing there.  I guess I needed the exercise.  Fortunately on my way before and after the Mall visit, I stopped by my favorite place to pray for people -Wal-Mart.

Everyone that I approached at Wal-Mart wanted to receive prayer.  This was the second time that I experienced where almost everyone was receptive.  The other time was on Day 6 of my journey when 9 out of 10 people wanted to be prayed for and 2 people were healed.  Both days I was expecting great things to happen after spending intimate time with my heavenly Father.  This time I had a long drive to the store which I used to meditate and talk to my Father and last time I spent a lot of time in the parking lot meditating on Him.  Expectancy from spending time with the Father could be one of the key elements that moves the heart of the Father to do greater works through us.

I saw someone on a mobile cart going around the corner in the Pharmacy section as soon as I entered the store.  I immediately chased down the person and noticed that she was with another young lady on another mobile cart.  I was wondering why two ladies in there twenties needed to be using an electric cart.  There were no obvious conditions other than them needing the mobile cart.  So I asked if they needed prayer.  I learned that both of them have a high risk pregnancy.  They were very concern that their babies would be healthy and not be born pre-mature.

I prayed for the Holy Spirit to bless both their babies and commanded them to be healthy and come to full-term.  I prayed that they would have special guardian angels to watch over their babies.  I blessed them both and was walking away when I over-heard one of the ladies talking to the other expressing her feeling about what just happened.  She said, "I almost cried when he prayed for me."  I believe she was overwhelmed by the touch of God's love in awe that He would send someone to pray for her baby.  Sharing God's love and goodness should be the core message that I give everyone that I pray for and minister to even if no healing or miracles seem to happen at the time.  I know they felt His love and goodness for them and their babies.

The next person I met was an older lady riding a mobile cart.  When I asked if I could pray for anything, she responded that she needed a lot of prayer but she especially needed prayer for her feet.  She was experiencing severe pain in her feet from neuropathy.  She already had surgery to correct the problem but she said it was getting worse.  She could barely stand on her feet without causing excruciating pain.

I prayed for her and commaned the pain to leave and for her feet to be healed.  After a short prayer, I asked if she felt any different.  She tested out her feet and exclaimed joyfully, "I don't have any more pain in my feet."  She didn't want to put all her weight on her feet at the time so I could not get confirmation that she was completely healed.   However, she was experiencing pain in her feet before while sitting on the mobile cart and now she was no longer experiencing any pain.  Praise the Lord! 

I was also able to prayer for three other people with knee problems and one older man who was experiencing pain from spinal surgery he had a few years back.  None of these seemed to be healed right away.  It was a great day of high expectancy that God was going to do the impossible today.  I person got healed but all were touched by God's love.  

I can't wait to see what He is going to do tomorrow on the 14th Day of my Journey to Experience More.  Come back again to see more of the greater works that He wants to do.  Leave a comment to let me know what you think or send words of encouragement.  Let me know if you would like to start your own 90 Day Journey.  Thanks for your interest.

No comments:

Post a Comment