Introduction

I believe that these signs, wonders, healing, and miracles are for us who believe today. I will be sharing with you my life journey in pursuit of these greater works and I encourage you to participate and share your own experience as well. You can also share any prayer requests that you would like all the viewers to pray for. (Note: When posting comments about others, please only use first names and don't give unique details that can identify any individual to protect their privacy). Come back often and see what miraculeous things God is doing through His children.

Friday, July 26, 2013

Day 30 - It Was Natural to Pray for People

Day 30 of my 90 Day Journey to Experience More and it was quite enjoyable today walking around an outside market place.  I was able to pray for 5 of the 11 people I approached today and 9 of them had obvious physical need for healing.  There were not any healings to report today but I did feel right at home asking people in the market place if they wanted prayer.  It's becoming more natural to approach people and today I was having fun talking with people and praying for their needs.  Even though I only prayed for 5 people, everyone I prayed for appreciated the love and concern I had for them to stop and pray.  Read on to find out more. . .

There was a concert just starting in the center of a nearby market place surrounded by stores.  Many people started to gather sitting in the center of this storefront outdoor mall area.  I noticed someone sitting in a wheel chair waiting for the concert to start.  As I approached her, I saw that one of her legs was amputated.  She was very happy to receive my invitation for prayer.  I commanded healing and complete restoration of her leg.  Nothing seemed to happen after I prayed and I encouraged her to keep trusting God for her healing.

The next person I prayed for was one of the clerks in one of the stores.  I overheard her talking to another employee about her ankles itching and swelling up because of recent bee strings she encountered.  I joined in the conversation and found out more about what happened.  After talking with her, I asked if I could pray for her and she accepted my invitation.  While holding her hands I commanded all swelling and itching to go away in Jesus name.  She thanked me for my prayer but didn't say if anything happened when I prayed.  I was in the small store for a little while longer looking at the different household items for sale and I noticed she wasn't bothered by bee strings any more.

I came out of that store and saw a lady coming up the sidewalk in an electric wheel chair.  I stopped her and introduced myself.   She let me know that she couldn't walk and would like to walk again.  I commanded her spine to be healed and for her to walk again but nothing seemed to happen after I prayed.  She was very grateful for the prayer and was encouraged that I took time to pray for her.

I went up to the second level of the storefront mall and noticed two people sitting outside an ice cream store talking together.  They both were in wheel chairs unable to walk and each of them wanted me to pray for their healing.  No obvious healing took place with them but they were happy that someone stopped by to pray for them and share God's love and compassion.

It was fun praying for others while I was out in the market place window shopping in the different stores.  I wonder what God is going to do on the 31st Day of my Journey to Experience More.  Let me know what you think in the comments below.  Come back often to see what God is going to show me or do through me in my journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment