Introduction

I believe that these signs, wonders, healing, and miracles are for us who believe today. I will be sharing with you my life journey in pursuit of these greater works and I encourage you to participate and share your own experience as well. You can also share any prayer requests that you would like all the viewers to pray for. (Note: When posting comments about others, please only use first names and don't give unique details that can identify any individual to protect their privacy). Come back often and see what miraculeous things God is doing through His children.

Friday, June 14, 2013

90 Day Journey to Experience More.


Starting June 15th, I will endeavor to approach 10 people a day for the next 90 days to pray for their healing, a miracle, resurrection from the dead, or deliverance giving them the gospel message of the Father's love.  I will be purposefully pursuing God’s presence and the greater works that Jesus said we would do in John 14:12-14.  Others have gone on a similar journey and after diligently pursuing God’s promises they have experienced a great breakthrough in the anointing. 

Heidi Baker pursued healing the deaf and prayed for hundreds of people before she saw her first healing of the deaf when three people got healed on the same day.  Now she moves in great anointing and almost every deaf person she prays for gets healed. Todd White decided to pray for at least 10 people every day.   After 90 days of praying for over 900 people without seeing any healing, he received a word of knowledge and someone was healed.  He now hears words on knowledge and moves in healing as an every day experience.  Hebrews 11:6 says, “But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him” (KJV).

Come join me in this 90 day journey to experience a breakthrough for more anointing.   I will be posting my journey daily on: http://www.pursuegreaterworks.blogspot.com/.  You can follow how I’m doing on my blog or you could join me in this journey and approach as many people a day as you want (1 to 10 people or more) over the next 90 days to pray for them.  Let me know if you are going to join me in this 90 day journey to experience more of God’s anointing by posting a comment below.  You can also post comments of your journey and experience under my daily postings.

1 comment:

  1. After a full week of going out every day to experience more I have discovered that it is taking most of my day to minister to others and then write up my experience and I love doing both. However, if I continue every day like this I will not have any time to do anything else. So I decided that I will continue my 90 Day Journey to Experience More on Monday through Friday and allow Saturdays and Sundays away from my journey so that I will be able attend to other things that need to be done.

    ReplyDelete