Introduction

I believe that these signs, wonders, healing, and miracles are for us who believe today. I will be sharing with you my life journey in pursuit of these greater works and I encourage you to participate and share your own experience as well. You can also share any prayer requests that you would like all the viewers to pray for. (Note: When posting comments about others, please only use first names and don't give unique details that can identify any individual to protect their privacy). Come back often and see what miraculeous things God is doing through His children.

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Day 32 - Stomach Pain from Afflicting Spirit Healed

Day 32 of my 90 Day Journey to Experience More and an Afflicting Spirit fled after I prayed for my mom's stomach pain.  I was only able to approach 5 people today because I had to be at a dinner fellowship with my home group.  Still I was able to pray for 4 people today and 1 of those got healed of stomach pain.  Even though I wasn't able to accomplish my goal of 10 people the results were better than most of the days when I can approach 10 people.  The healing took place at the end of the day when I returned home.  Read on to find out what happened today. . .

The first person I approached was a lady in a wheel chair who has Parkinson's disease who I prayed for earlier in the month on Day 18 of my journey. I didn't realize I had already prayed for her before but she reminded me when I ask to pray for her.  She didn't request more prayer but we spent time talking and establishing a friendship.  I believe that this encounter was not by chance but was a Devine appointment to build trust so that sometime later she will be able to receive complete healing of her Parkinson's disease.  Like when I was able to revisit someone at Burger King yesterday who was healed of COPD almost immediately when I walk over to talk with him.

I was also able to pray for an older lady who had back and knee pain.  I commanded the pain to go and for her to be healed.  When asked if she felt any different she told me that she didn't know but would find out getting off her cart when she got to her car.  Also while out in the parking lot I chased down an older lady with a respirator and was able to pray for her.  Neither one of these had obvious signs of healing.

I was only able to approach 3 people before I had to go to my meeting and I was a little disappointed that I couldn't go to more.  However, after the meeting while I was home for about 30 minutes my mom came over to me, took my left hand and placed it on her stomach, and asked me to pray for her.  I asked the Holy Spirit to bless her stomach then I commanded her stomach to be healed and the pain to go.  It wasn't until I commanded any afflicting spirit to leave that the pain left her immediately.

Praise the Lord! She was healed and the enemy had to flee.  Because all authority has been given to Jesus Christ and He is in me, I have that same authority to tell the enemy to flee and He has to go (Eph.1:18-23).  James 4:7 says, "Resist the devil and he will flee from you" (NASB).  I realized that her pain was from an afflicting spirit because it came on suddenly and there were no outward signs of a stomach virus.  Also, my prayer for healing did not work at first so I thought it could be the enemy.

I can't wait to see what the Lord is going to show me tomorrow on the 33rd Day in My Journey to Experience More.  Let me know what you think or send a word of encouragement in the comments below.  It would be great if you would like to start your own journey.  You don't have to approach 10 people a day. You could start off with trying to approach 1 or 2 people a day or what ever number you think you could handle in one day.  (Note: It takes me between 2 to 4 hours to find 10 people to pray for each day).  Let me know if you would like to start your own journey.  You could post your journey in the comments section of my day's journey to share and be an encouragement to others.

No comments:

Post a Comment