Introduction

I believe that these signs, wonders, healing, and miracles are for us who believe today. I will be sharing with you my life journey in pursuit of these greater works and I encourage you to participate and share your own experience as well. You can also share any prayer requests that you would like all the viewers to pray for. (Note: When posting comments about others, please only use first names and don't give unique details that can identify any individual to protect their privacy). Come back often and see what miraculeous things God is doing through His children.

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Day 18 - A Great Day to Pray for People

Day 18 of my 90 Day Journey to Experience More and it was a great day to pray for people.  Unlike yesterday, I was able to pray for 6 of the 10 people I approached today; 8 of them obviously needed prayer, and one person got healed - my mom.  It all started even before I went out the door when I was experiencing a lot of heat coming from my hands.  I had my right hand over my heart and my chest felt like it was on fire.  My mom was right next to me so I held her right hand in mine and asked if she felt anything.  She said she didn't but something exciting happened when I let go of her hand.  Read on to find out more. . .

She told me that when she woke up this morning both her hands were very stiff and a little painful. But after I held her hand she could now move her right hand freely without any pain.  It wasn't stiff any more.  I didn't know this before I held her hand.  I simply held her right hand and prayed for more of the Holy Spirit.  I asked her when the pain stopped and she said as soon as I held her hand.  Praise the LORD!  This was getting exciting.

So I asked her how her left hand was feeling and she said that it still was a little stiff and painful.  I then held her left hand in mine and prayed that the Holy Spirit would come.  I commanded the pain to leave and all stiffness in her left hand to go.  Immediately the pain was gone and she could move her hand freely.  God is good.

After that I spent an hour listening to the Gospel of Mark on my mp3 player and about 30 minutes in intimacy with my Father.  I was ready to go out because knew Christ was with me and going before me.  Almost immediately I was able to pray for two people as I got out of my car to go to my first stop at the grocery store.  One who just had surgery on her shoulder and she was still experiencing pain and an 87 year old man who wanted prayer for his kidneys.  He had to be on dialysis regularly because his kidneys were no longer functioning.  I blessed his kidneys and commanded that they would be healed and that he would receive some new ones.  There were no obvious signs of healing for either one of these.

I also prayed for an older gentleman that just had surgery on his knee and he was still experiencing pain.  Next, I prayed for a lady in a wheel chair who let me know that she was had weakness in her legs from Parkinson's disease and that she also needed a home.  Nothing seemed to happen after I prayed for either one of these.  The last person I prayed for needed a job.  I prayed and proclaimed that he would get a job by the end of the week.  He was greatly encouraged and felt the love of God's presence.

All in all, it was a great day to pray for people.  I can't wait to see what God's going to do on my 19th Day in my Journey to Experience More.  Let me know what you think and send me a word of encouragement in the comments below.  Why don't you think about starting your own 90 Day Journey? 

No comments:

Post a Comment