Introduction

I believe that these signs, wonders, healing, and miracles are for us who believe today. I will be sharing with you my life journey in pursuit of these greater works and I encourage you to participate and share your own experience as well. You can also share any prayer requests that you would like all the viewers to pray for. (Note: When posting comments about others, please only use first names and don't give unique details that can identify any individual to protect their privacy). Come back often and see what miraculeous things God is doing through His children.

Monday, July 1, 2013

Day 12 - Lady with Arthritis Pain is Healed

Day 12 of my 90 Day Journey to Experience More and I had a slow start today.  To be very honest, I didn't feel like going out today to pray for people.  Emotionally I was down and my Sunday wasn't as spectacular as the previous Sunday where over 40 people got healed.  I guess it's hard to get started again after a weekend break.  I think the enemy was trying his best to stop me from continuing this journey.  But I did not want to stop and I still wanted MORE! 

I'm glad I didn't follow my emotions today and do what I felt like doing.  I would have never experienced the eighth person I asked get healed from arthritis pain.  Read on to find out the details and a bonus message of God's blessing I received at the end of the day.

 My pursuit is not just to become naturally supernatural, but even more important to host the presence of God.  I want to be able to hear my Father's voice and walk with him all the time desiring to have intimate conversations with Him every day.  So I continued my pursuit for greater things because I know that God is a rewarder of those that diligently seek Him. I approached 10 people to ask if they wanted prayer and 9 of them needed some physical healing; 5 people wanted prayer, 5 did not; and Praise the Lord! - 1 person got healed.

I spent some time in my car praying and meditating on the Father before I went into the local Mall.  It took me a little while before I was ready to start approaching people for prayer.  As I said before, I really didn't want to pray for anybody today.  My mind was thinking about other things and problems and it took some time to let go of those things and start focusing on my Heavenly Father.   I think Satan tries to distract us with the things and worries of this world so that we get our minds off Kingdom work.  But as I spent time with my Father everything else started to fade away and I was able to seek first Him and His Kingdom knowing that He will take care of the rest (Matt. 6:33).

The first person I saw was a young man in a wheel chair who came shooting out of the department store I was in.  He was going so fast he disappeared from sight by the time I got to the entrance of the store.  I quickly abandoned any thought of chasing after him.  I soon saw another person in an electric mobile chair coming down a ramp towards me.  I wanted to stop her but she was coming so fast that I let her go by because I didn't want to get run over.  Later I caught up with her while coming out of the Mall but she did not want any prayer.

I was able to pray with an older man who was paralyzed on his left side.  He could not move his left leg and had limited use of his left arm.  I also prayed for a lady who was going to have surgery to remove a re-occurrence of cancer on her right arm and shoulder.  Neither one of these appeared to be healed but they both felt God's compassion and love.

I had already left the Mall and was in my favorite store, Wal-Mart, when I came upon a middle age couple who both had physical problems.  The husband was walking with a cane and she was riding an electric cart.  I asked both of them if I could pray for them.  The husband kept quiet starring at his wife and she said to him, "What are you looking at me for?" 

He walked away not saying a word but she agreed that I could pray for her.  She was the eighth person I approached for prayer.  She told me that she had painful arthritis in all her joints in her body.  I asked the Holy Spirit to bless all her bones and joints.  I commanded all arthritis and pain to go in Jesus name.  I did not spend that much time praying when I asked if she felt any different.  She responded in a matter-of-fact way, "I fell better."  Then after moving her joints she exclaimed, "I don't have any more pain."

I got really excited praising the Lord and told her that God is so good and loved her a lot.  I can not confirm that the arthritis was gone but I do know that the pain related to her arthritis was all gone.  I can only assume that her arthritis probably left when the pain disappeared.  Either way, God did something awesome that I would have missed out on if I followed how I felt and stayed home today. 

After I returned home, I got a bonus message of God's blessing for a lady I prayed for last week.  The previous week she wanted me to pray for financial blessing for her.  I remembered proclaiming that before the end of the week she would get a raise and promotion that she wanted.  She called me back today excited and praising the Lord because by the end of the week her boss handed her a $2,000 net bonus check and she also got the raise and promotion she wanted.  It was a great ending to a wonderful day.

I wonder what will happen tomorrow on my 13th Day in the Journey to Experience More.  Come back and see what God is going to do.  Let me know what you think or add an encouraging word.  Your comments are greatly appreciated and are a tremendous boost to helping me in my journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment