Introduction

I believe that these signs, wonders, healing, and miracles are for us who believe today. I will be sharing with you my life journey in pursuit of these greater works and I encourage you to participate and share your own experience as well. You can also share any prayer requests that you would like all the viewers to pray for. (Note: When posting comments about others, please only use first names and don't give unique details that can identify any individual to protect their privacy). Come back often and see what miraculeous things God is doing through His children.

Thursday, August 29, 2013

Day 41 - Pressing In For More

Day 41 of my 90 Day Journey to Experience More and I’m pressing in for more.  I approached 8 people; prayed for 4 people; went to 2 Wall-Marts, 2 Dollars stores, a Pharmacy, and a grocery store.  All the people I approached had an obvious need of healing but none seemed to be healed.  Even though no one was healed, I enjoyed going out to pray for people including an older gentleman who was partially paralyzed from a stroke who was very grateful that I stopped to pray for him.  Read on to find out more. . .

Today was about pressing in for more even though nothing seemed to happen.  It would be great if every day I went out that people got healed but I know the reward is in the journey of pursuing God.  I know that very soon as I press in to hear the voice of the Lord and do only what He is doing, I will become more like Jesus healing everyone I pray for.       

Jesus was able to heal everyone He prayed for because He did nothing on His own rather He only did what His Father was doing. “Jesus gave them this answer: ‘I tell you the truth, the Son can do nothing by himself; he can do only what he sees his Father doing, because whatever the Father does the Son also does’” (John 5:19, NIV).  Until then I will fake it until I make it.  I know in the journey to diligently seek my Father, He will reward me and I will be able to hear His voice all the time.  God “. . . is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him” (Heb. 11:6, KJV). 

There is a breakthrough coming.  Micah 2:13 says of our Heavenly Father, “one who breaks open the way will go up before them; they will break through the gate and go out. Their king will pass through before them, the LORD at their head” (NIV).  With God in front breaking through all barriers all we have to do is find out what He is doing and follow Him wherever He goes.  Then miraculous things will happen all the time as we follow Him because our Father is an awesome supernatural all powerful God that wants to show the world His goodness to all His children. 

The last person I talked to was an older lady who was using a cane to walk.  When asked if she would like prayer she said, “I’m a Christian too.  I pray all the time.”  I get this similar response from many Christians as if they are saying, “It didn’t work for me. Why should it work with you?” or “I tried prayer and evidently this infirmity is God’s will.  He wants me to bear this cross.”  Both of these are lies and deception from the enemy.  God wants to heal everyone.  He sent His Son who took on all our sins and infirmities on the cross: “by whose stripes you were healed” (1 Peter 2:24, NKJV). 

I can’t wait to see what is going to happen tomorrow on the 42nd Day in my Journey to Experience More.  Let me know what you think or send an encouraging word in the comments below.  Check back often to see what the Holy Spirit is doing in my journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment