Introduction

I believe that these signs, wonders, healing, and miracles are for us who believe today. I will be sharing with you my life journey in pursuit of these greater works and I encourage you to participate and share your own experience as well. You can also share any prayer requests that you would like all the viewers to pray for. (Note: When posting comments about others, please only use first names and don't give unique details that can identify any individual to protect their privacy). Come back often and see what miraculeous things God is doing through His children.

Monday, August 5, 2013

Day 36 - Keep On Keeping On

Day 36 of my 90 Day Journey to Experience More and I want to keep on pressing in and pursuing God's Kingdom especially when nothing seems to happen.  I was only able to approach 3 people today because I continued to take care of a family emergency that took up most of my day.  All 3 people I approached did not want to receive any prayer for their obvious physical need.  Read more of why I keep on keeping on. . .

But I keep pushing forward for the prize that is set before me - Hosting the Presence of God and doing only what my Father is doing. "Therefore, since we have so great a cloud of witnesses surrounding us, let us also lay aside every encumbrance and the sin which so easily entangles us, and let us run with endurance the race that is set before us, fixing our eyes on Jesus, the author and perfecter of faith, who for the joy set before Him endured the cross, despising the shame, and has sat down at the right hand of the throne of God." (Heb. 12:1-2, NASB)

If I only looked at the results of the day, I would be very disappointed some days at the lack of outward results.  However, I know that God is at work in me and that He will reward me for my persistence in this race that He has set before me.  I need to look forward to the goal of His presence always fixing my eyes on Jesus not outward circumstance.  We need to endure as Jesus endured the cross despite what was going on around Him. The prize is God's Kingdom being established bringing Heaven to Earth everywhere we go.

Tomorrow I will go out on my 37th Day in my Journey to Experience More whether I am able to talk to a lot of people or few, I am pressing in for more and I know God will reward me for my faithfulness and diligence.  Come back again and see what God's going to show me.

No comments:

Post a Comment