Introduction

I believe that these signs, wonders, healing, and miracles are for us who believe today. I will be sharing with you my life journey in pursuit of these greater works and I encourage you to participate and share your own experience as well. You can also share any prayer requests that you would like all the viewers to pray for. (Note: When posting comments about others, please only use first names and don't give unique details that can identify any individual to protect their privacy). Come back often and see what miraculeous things God is doing through His children.

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Day 37 - Breaking a Generational Curse

Day 37 of my 90 Day Journey to Experience More and I was able to touch a whole family with the Father's love.  I prayed for 3 of the 5 people I approached today even though I spent over 3 hours looking for people to pray for.  I want to tell you about a family who seemed to be under a generational curse their bones to be brittle.  I was able to pray directly for the grandmother, grandson, and for the whole family that God would break this generational curse.  Read on to find out more. . .

While at Wal-Mart I did not find a lot of people to pray for as I usually do.  It could have been because of the time (it was at the end of the day) or because of the weather.  I was about ready to leave after only finding one person who turned down my offer to pray when I saw an older woman in a wheel chair with a young man pushing the wheel chair.  I found out later that it was her grandson pushing the wheel chair.

As I walked up to women in the wheel chair I noticed two young girls approach her as well.  I said to the older women, "I am a Christian.  When I pray people get healed.  Could I pray for you."  

Before she could respond the two girls impulsively chimed in, "She has cancer of the bones.  Her bones are brittle.  The whole family has brittle bones.  You can pray for John too" (referring her grandson who was pushing the wheel chair).  "He has problems with his back."

This cancer and sickness was affecting the whole family.  It was a generational curse brought down to at least the 3rd generation - her grandchildren.  I started to prayer for the grandmother in the wheel chair.  I blessed her body and cursed her cancer.  I commanded any generational curse to leave her, her children and her grandchildren.  I then commanded healing to her body and to her bones.  There was no way I could confirm that her cancer left but she was almost in tears of joy overwhelmed by the love of the Father.

I then prayed for her grandson, John.  I blessed his back and commanded his back to be healed.  I commanded all pain to go.  After I finished praying, I asked him if felt any different.  He said his back felt better.  Praise the Lord for what He was doing.

I wonder what the Lord is going to show me tomorrow on the 38th Day in My Journey to Experience More.  Let me know what you think in the comments below.  Come back tomorrow and see what else God is going to do in my journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment