Introduction

I believe that these signs, wonders, healing, and miracles are for us who believe today. I will be sharing with you my life journey in pursuit of these greater works and I encourage you to participate and share your own experience as well. You can also share any prayer requests that you would like all the viewers to pray for. (Note: When posting comments about others, please only use first names and don't give unique details that can identify any individual to protect their privacy). Come back often and see what miraculeous things God is doing through His children.

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Day 39 - I Felt Tingling in My Feet

Day 39 of my 90 Day Journey to Experience More and after a long break in coming back from a conference it was a pretty exciting day. I was away for 10 days in which I went to the Voice of the Apostles Conference in Florida. Many great Apostolic leaders spoke at the conference: Randy Clark, Bill Johnson, Reinhardt Bonnke, Heidi Baker, Georgian Banov, Che Ahn, and others.

I also received my 2nd Ordination Credentials under this Apostolic covering - Global Awakening while I was at the conference. It was an awesome ordination service in which these leaders laid hands on me and 23 others, commissioned me, and signed my new credential certificate. When I got back I took a week to re-organize my life because I heard the Voice of the Lord during the conference and it has forever changed me. If you can go next year to the 2014 Voice of the Apostles, it will most likely change your life as well. Read more to find out what happened today after I prayed for a guy’s feet that were crushed in a construction accident. . .

I was anxious to start back on my 90 Day Journey to see if anything had changed since I went to the conference and so many of the Apostolic leaders laid hands on me. While at the conference and at my church this past Sunday a lady got healed of arthritis in her knees, a guy was emotionally healed of some family issues, a guy's back pain immediately left after prayer, and another guy who had difficulty hearing in one of his ears was healed and could hear better after I prayed for him.  Today I approached 8 people; 5 people wanted prayer and all of them had obvious signs that they needed healing. There were two who received prayer that demand special mention.

The first is a guy I met was at Wal-Mart. I noticed he had a cane in his cart but he appeared that he didn’t need it so I almost did not approach him for prayer. I didn’t really expect that he was in that bad shape but I was surprised when he told me that both of his feet were crushed when he fell 40 feet at a construction site. He had major reconstruction surgery on both his feet. Several pins, rods and screws were put in his feet and he now experiences discomfort every time he walks. You would not know it to look at him.

I prayed and command his feet to be healed; all pain to go; and that all his bones would be made new - on earth as it is in heaven. After praying, I asked if felt any different. He said, “I feel tingling in my left foot.”
I said, “Good. God is doing something.” I praised the Holy Spirit for what He was doing and I continued to pray.

The tingling continued to go on but I didn’t receive any other confirmation of healing. I proclaimed that God wanted to heal him and give him two new feet. He was touched by the Father’s love and I have faith and hope that God is in the process of creating new bones in his feet.

The second person that is worth noting was a young lady working at one of the department stores in the local mall. I notice that she was wearing an ace bandage around her right hand. When I asked her what happened, she told me that it just happened today. She was waving her hands when she banged her hand into another employees hand. It was in pain she was going to the hospital after the end of her shift.

I asked if I could pray for her and she willingly accepted my offer. I asked her to put her injured hand into mine while I prayed. I commanded all pain to go and her hand to be healed. After I prayed she got excited as young people often do. She said, “It would be cool if they [the hospital] didn’t find anything. I wouldn’t have to pay more money.” I also proclaimed that it would be cool as well and that the hospital wouldn’t find anything.  Thank you Lord for your goodness and for all these healings.

I can’t wait to see what will happen tomorrow on the 40th Day in my Journey to Experience More. Let me know what you think or send me an encouraging word in the comments below. Come back often now that I’m back to see what more God is going to do in my journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment