Introduction

I believe that these signs, wonders, healing, and miracles are for us who believe today. I will be sharing with you my life journey in pursuit of these greater works and I encourage you to participate and share your own experience as well. You can also share any prayer requests that you would like all the viewers to pray for. (Note: When posting comments about others, please only use first names and don't give unique details that can identify any individual to protect their privacy). Come back often and see what miraculeous things God is doing through His children.

Saturday, August 3, 2013

Day 35 - I Prayed for My First Amputee

Day 35 of my 90 Day Journey to Experience More and I was ministering to the homeless with my Church at a Park in Baltimore.  I was able to approach at least 10 people but I only was able to pray for 3 people.  However, this was my first time I was able to pray for a guy with an amputated leg.  Find out what happen and how I approached him by reading further. . .

I remember sitting outside Wal-Mart on Day 4 of My Journey.  At that time I saw a lady with a mechanical leg that I did not pray for because I did not have enough faith to approach her.  But this time 31 days after approaching 275 people for prayer and experiencing 57 people being healed, I was a little bolder; had a little more faith and belief in God's desire to heal everyone.  So I eagerly approached a guy with a mechanical leg I saw heading to the park while I was getting out of my car.

He was taking his two nieces to the park.  I met up with him and introduced myself.  Instead of asking him if he wanted prayer right away, I asked him about his two nieces and then asked him how he lost his leg.  He was delighted to tell me about his nieces that he adored and then was open to tell me about his losing his leg.  I still didn't ask him if he would like prayer.  I invited him and his nieces some free food that we were serving in the park.

It wasn't till later that I sat down and ate with him at one of the picnic benches that I was able to pray for him.  After developing a relationship with him he was eager to receive prayer for a new leg.  I told him that God has spare parts in heaven and asked him if he would like a new leg.  He enthusiastically said, "YES!"

I placed my hands on his knee right above the mechanical device.  I invited the Holy Spirit to bless his leg and commanded that he would receive a new leg.  I asked the angels to deliver a new leg to him and in great expectation was waiting to see a new leg grow out.  I regret to say that did not happen but when I asked him if he felt anything he said he felt tingling in his knee.  I then asked the Holy Spirit for more and proclaimed that he would receive a new leg very soon while he was sleeping.  He was overwhelmed with joy because of the touch of the Holy Spirit on his knee.  I encouraged him to keep pushing in for more and told him that God wants to heal him and give him a new leg.

I can't wait for Monday the 36th Day of My Journey.  Let me know what you think or send an encouraging word in the comments below.  Come back often to see what else God is going to do in my journey to experience more.

No comments:

Post a Comment