Introduction

I believe that these signs, wonders, healing, and miracles are for us who believe today. I will be sharing with you my life journey in pursuit of these greater works and I encourage you to participate and share your own experience as well. You can also share any prayer requests that you would like all the viewers to pray for. (Note: When posting comments about others, please only use first names and don't give unique details that can identify any individual to protect their privacy). Come back often and see what miraculeous things God is doing through His children.

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Day 38 - Devine Appointment

Day 38 of my 90 Day Journey to Experience More and I had a Devine Appointment at the automobile repair shop.  The exhaust pipe fell off my car 2 days ago and I spent almost all day in the repair shop getting it fixed.  I only had an opportunity to approach 1 person today to ask for prayer and she was sitting in the repair shop waiting room.  She had a foot brace on her left foot.  After checking my vehicle in I immediately went over to her to find out what happened to her foot.  Find out about this Devine Appointment in which God brought bought of us together for His purpose. . .

Her name is Evangelist Lisa.  She slipped and fell recently trying to get out of her apartment because the rooms above her were flooded. As a result her knee cap got dislocated and she severely twisted her left ankle.  She had difficulty moving her knee without experiencing pain and her ankle was so damaged that she had to wear a foot brace to stabilize her ankle so she could walk on it.

I prayed and asked the Holy Spirit to bless her knee and ankle.  I commanded all pain to go and for her to be healed in Jesus name.  After I finished praying she was immediately able to move her knee freely without any pain.  I could not verify whether her ankle was healed because of the brace she was wearing.  Praise the Lord!  God showed His goodness and healed her knee and maybe her ankle as well.

She also told me of her head injury from a fall that happened a few years ago.  She has had surgery several times for her head trauma and has developed a cyst on the front right side of her brain.  Still experiencing some discomfort and short term memory loss she asked for prayer.  I commanded healing to her brain and for new brain cells to replace any damaged cells.  I commanded all pain to leave and for her head to be completely made well.  After I prayed nothing dramatic happened so I can't confirm that her head was healed.

Then we had a great time of fellowship together while waiting for our cars to be repaired.  I was able to develop a good friendship with her and her husband who was an Elder in his church.  She ministers and prays for people on the streets and we plan to minister together some time in the near future. 

Even though I only prayed for one person today, it was enough to cause my whole day to be filled with joy and gladness.  I can't wait to see what is going to happen on the 39th Day in my Journey to Experience More which will happen on August 20th when I come back from another journey to the Voice of the Apostles conference.  I will not be able to post to my blog until then. Be sure to rejoin me then to see what God is going to do in my journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment