Introduction

I believe that these signs, wonders, healing, and miracles are for us who believe today. I will be sharing with you my life journey in pursuit of these greater works and I encourage you to participate and share your own experience as well. You can also share any prayer requests that you would like all the viewers to pray for. (Note: When posting comments about others, please only use first names and don't give unique details that can identify any individual to protect their privacy). Come back often and see what miraculeous things God is doing through His children.

Saturday, April 27, 2013

Nine Year Old Heals a Lady's Knees

Tonight I went out with some friends from the church to go on a treasure hunt at the local department store.  I didn't have that much success in finding anyone that wanted to receive prayer but I shared God's love and blessed them still.  However, Jacob, a nine year old boy (soon to be 10) and Gina seemed to be on fire and were anxiously going up to people to ask to pray for them.  

Jacob's father-Chopper, Gina, and Jacob met a lady who they found out had pain in her knees and they got permission to pray for her.  Nothing seemed to happen the first time they prayed so they prayed again.  This time Jacob, put his hands on the lady's knees and almost immediately she felt heat going through both her knees.  She said she felt a lot better and the pain was gone.  Way to go Jacob.   Later I felt Jacobs hands and they were very hot - the Spirit was all over him.

Gina was on fire as well - Spirit Fire and was much more successful than I at finding those who needed or wanted prayer.  She was compelled by the Spirit to pray for a mother whose son, a fireman, was in shock trauma.  We had a great time looking for treasure last night and I didn't even mind that I wasn't the one that was used that night.  I was excited that I could be there and share with others what God was doing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment