Introduction

I believe that these signs, wonders, healing, and miracles are for us who believe today. I will be sharing with you my life journey in pursuit of these greater works and I encourage you to participate and share your own experience as well. You can also share any prayer requests that you would like all the viewers to pray for. (Note: When posting comments about others, please only use first names and don't give unique details that can identify any individual to protect their privacy). Come back often and see what miraculeous things God is doing through His children.

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Nice Lady with Cane didn't want prayer

Yesterday I met an older lady at the store while picking up some school supplies.  I saw that she needed help reaching for some pens at the top row so I offered to help.  After helping her, I asked if I could pray for her.  It was obvious that she needed healing because she was using her cane and was partially blind. 
She deferred answering me and asked me to pray for the people in Boston.  I let her know how badly I felt for them and told her that I have been praying for them.  I then asked if she could use some prayer and I added, "Sometimes when I pray for people they get healed."

She politely said she didn't need any prayer. I blessed her as she walked away using her cane. 

I'm amazed at some people's lack of faith to want prayer for healing.  I'm in good company because Jesus experienced something similar while ministering in His hometown where it says in Mark 6:5-6, "He could not do any miracles there, except lay his hands on a few sick people and heal them. And he was amazed at their lack of faith.

I keep pursuing Him and His greater works, sharing His love whenever I can in the marketplace.

No comments:

Post a Comment