Introduction

I believe that these signs, wonders, healing, and miracles are for us who believe today. I will be sharing with you my life journey in pursuit of these greater works and I encourage you to participate and share your own experience as well. You can also share any prayer requests that you would like all the viewers to pray for. (Note: When posting comments about others, please only use first names and don't give unique details that can identify any individual to protect their privacy). Come back often and see what miraculeous things God is doing through His children.

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Lady with Knee Brace

While I was leaving a Doctor's appointment today, I met a lady who had a knee brace on her left knee and was using a cane.  I asked her what happened and she told me that it was bone on bone but did not offer any other information.  I responded and asked if I could pray for her.  She graciously accepted.

I asked the Holy Spirit to bless Penny's knee after finding out her name.  I commanded the cartilage in her knee to be replaced and be made new in Jesus name and I asked the Spirit to show Penny His goodness.  Nothing seemed to happen to her knee when I finished praying but she felt the love of Jesus.  She thanked me and then got in her vehicle. 

I keep pursuing the greater works that Jesus promised we would do.

No comments:

Post a Comment