Introduction

I believe that these signs, wonders, healing, and miracles are for us who believe today. I will be sharing with you my life journey in pursuit of these greater works and I encourage you to participate and share your own experience as well. You can also share any prayer requests that you would like all the viewers to pray for. (Note: When posting comments about others, please only use first names and don't give unique details that can identify any individual to protect their privacy). Come back often and see what miraculeous things God is doing through His children.

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Man with Metal Gets Healed

I was sitting in the waiting area of the local pharmacy and a man sat at one of the blood pressure testing machines across from me.  After his blood pressure test was complete I ask him how it turned out.  He said it was high but it gets higher when he takes his medicine.  That response intrigued me so I asked further about what medicine he needed that made his blood pressure go up even more.  He explained that he needed pain medication because he fell off of a building recently and broke his back.  He said the surgeon took out two damaged vertebrae in his back and put metal rods in their place to fused that section together where the damaged vertebrae had been.  He has been experiencing excruciating pain ever since the surgery and has been unable to work since.

I asked him if I could pray for him and after a little encouragement he willingly allowed me to place my hand on his back to pray for him.  I found out his name and I asked the Holy Spirit to come and bless José's back.  I commanded all pain to be gone.  I asked for a creative miracle to give José new vertebrea and remove the metal rods in his back. After a short prayer, I asked José if he felt anything different.  He said he felt a lot of heat and some tingling in his back.  I told him that was good and prayed for him some more.  I asked the Holy Spirit to give him more and completely heal his back and take away all his pain.

When I finished praying the second time I asked José how he felt.  He said the pain was gone and told me when he came in to the pharmacy his back was very tight and in pain but now the pain was gone and it is no longer tight.  He still felt a lot of heat in his back.  I explained that was the Holy Spirit still working on his back and that God loved him so much.  I asked him if he could do something that he couldn't do before like bend over.  He told me he could bend over a little before but now he can move a whole lot more than before.

We spent a little time praising God and rejoicing as those around us who were waiting for their prescriptions witnessed this great miracle of God's goodness.  The audience didn't say a word but I noticed they were watching.   José was so overjoyed that he wanted to bring his whole family to church and I gave him my church information so he could come.  I can't wait to see him again with his family to hear more of his testimony.  He will be going back to the doctor in July.  Wouldn't it be great if the doctor told him that all the metal is gone and that his back is completely healed?  Before José left I proclaimed just that and also proclaimed that he would be able to go back to work.

Hopefully I can give you an update later to confirm a complete healing.  Praise the Lord that all his pain was gone and that he can move and bend his back a lot more without any pain.  God is so good.  I love being part of what He is doing.  It was so much fun.  I'm going to look for someone else He wants to touch and show His goodness to. 

No comments:

Post a Comment