Introduction

I believe that these signs, wonders, healing, and miracles are for us who believe today. I will be sharing with you my life journey in pursuit of these greater works and I encourage you to participate and share your own experience as well. You can also share any prayer requests that you would like all the viewers to pray for. (Note: When posting comments about others, please only use first names and don't give unique details that can identify any individual to protect their privacy). Come back often and see what miraculeous things God is doing through His children.

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

God Loves the Animals Too

This evening I was walking with my son in our community and I had the opportunity to talk to a pet lover who was telling me about her wonderful pets she had.  She had taken these pets in from an animal shelter and was caring for them.  You could tell that they received loving care because they loved to be around people and had a great temperament.  One of the dogs named Dee Dee had a heart murmur and had difficulty breathing so I asked if I could pray for her dog.

She was very grateful and allowed me to pray for her precious little dog Dee Dee.  I asked the Holy Spirit to bless her dog and commanded her to be healed.  I noticed that while I was praying, the dog who was having trouble breathing seemed to calm down a little and was breathing a little better.  I also received a word for the owner that she had a special place in God's heart because she cared for and loved His animals.

If God notices when the little sparrow falls, I believe that He also cares when a little dog has trouble breathing and wants to heal all His creation.  Come Holy Spirit.  Give her more.  I command her heart to be healed and be made well.  I command her breathing to perfect and calm in Jesus name. I proclaim complete healing and restoration for this little dog Dee Dee in Jesus name.  Father show DeeDee and the owner your goodness and love.  Thank you in advance for healing Dee Dee.

No comments:

Post a Comment