Introduction

I believe that these signs, wonders, healing, and miracles are for us who believe today. I will be sharing with you my life journey in pursuit of these greater works and I encourage you to participate and share your own experience as well. You can also share any prayer requests that you would like all the viewers to pray for. (Note: When posting comments about others, please only use first names and don't give unique details that can identify any individual to protect their privacy). Come back often and see what miraculeous things God is doing through His children.

Monday, June 24, 2013

Day 8 - The Wave of God's Presence

Day 8 of my 90 Day Journey to Experience More I was still recuperating from yesterday's Church service that I preached and ministered to.  Today I played good Samaritan to an older man that I prayed for last week and I met up at the end of the day and had fellowship with someone else that I prayed for last week.  I only got to approach 4 people today including the 2 that I prayed for last week; 3 obviously needed prayer; and 2 wanted to receive prayer; and the 2 that I prayed for last week did not want prayer this week.  I figured I would take it easy today and recuperate from Sunday's service.  Yesterday, the Wave of God's Presence hit the congregation and the Holy Spirit fell on many people who received healing.  I was ministering to many people 4 hours after the service ended.  There must have been well over 40 people healed that day out of a congregation of about 80 in attendance. 

I stopped counting.  They were coming in one right after another for 4 hours straight and that doesn't include the people that were prayed for during the service.  When the invitation was given for impartation and healing, there were so many people coming forward I only had time to say a quick blessing over each one.  We invited everyone that wanted to receive more prayer to wait after the service ended.  They ushered me into a back room and I didn't stop praying for people until the last one left at about 9:30 at night (the service started at about 2:30pm and was over at 5:30pm). People with migraines instantly the pain was gone and knees were loosened and pain free.  Back pains and pain elsewhere throughout the body were healed.  People were set free from demonic strongholds and emotional traumas from the past. The Holy Spirit was giving me words of knowledge and I prophesied over many people yesterday.  I was having so much fun participating in what the Father was doing.  He was showing off His goodness in a dramatic way.

The Holy Spirit seemed to take over and have His way with me and the congregation.  Last week I made a hasty statement, " I just think that most outreach ministry is more effectively done outside the church rather than trying to bring the unbeliever inside the church to minister."  But now I have to take back what I said.  Based on what happened yesterday, God can really do anything He wants to do.  We simply need to be listening and following His lead, ready to be the conduit to usher in the Wave of God's Presence.   The people were ready to receive and God was present to give them abundantly.  I was just having fun playing in His courthouse watching God's awesome goodness and power revealed when person after person got healed non-stop for four hours.

I have never had this much fun and experienced this kind of supernatural outpouring of the Spirit that I used to think only a select few of God's anointed could experience.  God really wants to use the little ole me to bring Heaven to earth everywhere I go.  I can't wait to see what's going to happen on Wednesday - Day 9 of my Journey (I need to take off tomorrow, Tuesday, to finish a credentialing application through Global Awakening).  Come back as often as you can to see what God is doing on my 90 Day Journey to Experience More.  Share some comments below to encourage me on my journey and maybe even consider starting a journey of your own.

No comments:

Post a Comment