Introduction

I believe that these signs, wonders, healing, and miracles are for us who believe today. I will be sharing with you my life journey in pursuit of these greater works and I encourage you to participate and share your own experience as well. You can also share any prayer requests that you would like all the viewers to pray for. (Note: When posting comments about others, please only use first names and don't give unique details that can identify any individual to protect their privacy). Come back often and see what miraculeous things God is doing through His children.

Monday, September 30, 2013

Day 46 - Head Ache Gone Without Aspirin

Day 46 of my 90 Day Journey to Experience More and after taking a month off to take care of some house keeping, I am now back in full swing and ready to finish the last half of my journey.  Today I approached 8 people; 5 received prayer; all had need of healing; and one person felt the power of the Spirit running down her back.  Last week I prayed for a guy with two amputated legs and while placing my order at Burger King, the cashier’s head ache disappeared when I prayed.  Read on to find out more. . .


I went to 4 grocery stores; 3 department stores including Wal-Mart; a dollar store; and a pharmacy today.  Most people were receptive and wanted to be prayed for.  I noticed a lady with a cane in the dollar store and approached her.  She told me she had problems with her back and had trouble walking.

I placed my hand on her shoulder and prayed for her.  I commanded the pain to leave her back and told her back to fall in alignment with Heaven.  I felt a surge of power coming from my stomach up through my right hand.  When I finished praying, I asked if there was anything different happening to her.  She said she felt power going down her back.  I praised the Lord and thanked Him for what He was doing.  I continued to pray for complete healing in her back.  I could not confirm the healing but the Spirit was doing something to her back.

At one of the grocery stores I met an older lady in an electric cart who told me she just had surgery on her intestines which ruptured.  She also said she needed healing all over her body.  When I finished praying for her there was no outward sign of healing but she said that I was her angel sent to her today. 

I told her that she was an angel as well - not literally.  I explained that because she was a Christian, she is a saint and God views her as righteous and seated with Christ in the Heaven.  She was grateful and touched that God would send someone her way to show her His goodness and love.  That is why she called me an angel.  I was one of God’s messenger’s of love to her.

Last week there was a guy sitting in a wheel chair and had two amputated legs who was outside of Wal-Mart.  He was asking for change from those who were leaving the store.  I approached him and said I don’t have much change but you can have what is in my pocket.  I emptied my pocket which had a few quarters but mostly pennies.  Then I asked him if I could pray for him.  I told him that I heard of others who grew new legs when someone prayed for them.

He didn't quite understand at first what I was saying but after explaining it a second time, he wanted prayer to receive two new legs.  I commanded his legs to grow and for him to receive two new legs.  I would like to report that a miracle happened and that two new legs grew out but that did not happen.  He did tell me that he felt a lot better and was grateful that I stopped by.

That same day I stopped by Burger King to pick up dinner for me and my family.  I know, it probably isn't the healthiest place to order dinner but they had a new cheese burger with French fries that I wanted to try out.  I placed my order for 3 burgers.  I had to get desert so I ordered 3 ice cream cones as well.  While I was waiting for my burgers, I overheard the cashier talking to the manager about having a severe head ache and wanted to know if she had any aspirin.

When the cashier handed me my burgers and was about ready to get my ice cream cones, I interrupted her and asked her about her head ache.

I have never been this bold but I said, “If I pray for you, your head ache will be gone just like that,” as I snapped my fingers.  I don’t know why I was so bold but I believed deep down in my gut that the Holy Spirit was going to heal her head ache immediately.

She let me pray and as I held her hand I commanded the pain to leave and the head ache to be gone.  She thanked me for praying for her but didn't say whether her head ache was gone.  Instead she went over to prepare our ice cream cones and came back with 3 of the largest cones I have ever received.  The ice cream was pilled up twice as high as I usually get.  I asked her about her head ache and she told me, “It’s a lot better and I’m not lying.”  Praise the Lord!  He is a good God.


I can’t wait to see what is going to happen on the 47thDay in my Journey to Experience More.  Let me know what you think or send an encouraging word in the comments below.  Come back often as I start up the second half of my journey.  God is going to do some great things that you won’t want to miss.

No comments:

Post a Comment