Introduction

I believe that these signs, wonders, healing, and miracles are for us who believe today. I will be sharing with you my life journey in pursuit of these greater works and I encourage you to participate and share your own experience as well. You can also share any prayer requests that you would like all the viewers to pray for. (Note: When posting comments about others, please only use first names and don't give unique details that can identify any individual to protect their privacy). Come back often and see what miraculeous things God is doing through His children.

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Day 17 - Nothing but Tea Leaves

Day 17 of my 90 Day Journey to Experience More and I wasn't able to find anybody that needed prayer.  To be honest it was taking me a long time to get out the door.  I was still thinking about what happened yesterday when a lady got very upset when I asked to pray for her.  I think Satan was still trying to discourage me from continuing my journey to experience more.  I spent about 2 hours looking for someone to pray for but there was no one to be found.  Read on to find out more. . .

I went to 2 Giant grocery stores, a Target, Mars, and my favorite store Wal-Mart but there was nobody that looked like they needed prayer and I did not receive any words of knowledge.  I did however; find a specialty brand of tea leaves at Mars I have been looking for.  So I bought my tea leaves and went home a little discouraged and tired.  Maybe it was the heat and humidity that kept those who were unhealthy at home.

God doesn't look at the numbers; He always looks at our heart.  Success in God's eyes isn't measured by the number of people that we pray for or the number of people that get healed or saved.  God always sees success in a different way than we do.  He looks at the intent of our heart.  Did we do what He asked us to do today?  I know God loves it when His children desire Him and go after Him with all their heart.  So I know that God was very happy and proud of me today when I went out to experience more of Him 

Just because I didn't find anybody to pray for doesn't mean that it was a bad day or an unsuccessful day.  It is a whole lot easier to go out when a lot of people get healed than when you can not find anybody to pray for.  Maybe God was seeing what I would do if nothing happened today or it could have been an attack from the enemy.  Either way, I know God was happy that I persevered for 2 hours and will go out again tomorrow.  It's not a sprint; it's a journey.

Check back tomorrow to see what God is going to reveal to me in the 18th Day of my Journey.  Everyday there is something new that He wants to teach me.  Let me know what you think and send some words of encouragement in the comments below.  Thanks for your past comments.  It helps especially on days like today.

No comments:

Post a Comment