Introduction

I believe that these signs, wonders, healing, and miracles are for us who believe today. I will be sharing with you my life journey in pursuit of these greater works and I encourage you to participate and share your own experience as well. You can also share any prayer requests that you would like all the viewers to pray for. (Note: When posting comments about others, please only use first names and don't give unique details that can identify any individual to protect their privacy). Come back often and see what miraculeous things God is doing through His children.

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Day 22 - Confirmation of Healing Last Week

Day 22 of my 90 Day Journey to Experience More and I received confirmation of a healing that took place last week.  It was a very busy day today and I only had less than 3 hours of sleep last night but I was able to approach 10 people today; 9 of those had obvious need of healing; and 7 people received prayer. 

The very first person I approached was someone that I prayed for last week.  He had pain in his wrist from driving a motor cycle for a long time and he told me the pain was gone and his wrist felt a lot better since I prayed for him last week (see comments on the bottom of the16th Day of my Journey for details).  Even though I was tired today God sustained me and I was able to share His love and goodness to many people today.  Read on to find out more. . .

There were some homeless people in the library today because it was very hot today almost reaching 100 degrees.  I was able to pray for 2 of them in the library. One who had a walker who wanted clarity of mind and the other was an 85 year old man with a cane who asked for strength and healing of his joints from arthritis.

While shopping at Wal-Mart I was able to approach 4 people with various pains in their knees, joints, and back.  One older lady who was waiting to pick up her prescription told me that today was the first day in weeks that she was able to get out of the house.  Two of her discs were ruptured in her back and she just received a treatment to alleviate the pain.  She was still experiencing some pain and discomfort.  I was able to pray for her and commanded the pain to go and her discs to be healed in her back.  However, she did not report any change after I prayed.  I told her that God loved her a lot and wants to heal her completely.  I then proclaimed that her back would be completely healed very soon while she was sleeping.

I finished my day at Burger King eating an ice cream cone with a guy I prayed for a few weeks ago on the 4th Day of My Journey.  He has a back brace and experienced the love of God when I prayed for him.  His back has not been healed yet but we have become good friends and were having a great time of fellowship together.  I was also able to minister to two retired veterans while at Burger King.  It was a good day today.

Come back again tomorrow to see what God is going to do on my 23rd Day in my Journey to Experience More.  Let me know what you think in the comments below.  Your comments and encouragement are greatly appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment