Introduction

I believe that these signs, wonders, healing, and miracles are for us who believe today. I will be sharing with you my life journey in pursuit of these greater works and I encourage you to participate and share your own experience as well. You can also share any prayer requests that you would like all the viewers to pray for. (Note: When posting comments about others, please only use first names and don't give unique details that can identify any individual to protect their privacy). Come back often and see what miraculeous things God is doing through His children.

Sunday, June 16, 2013

Day 2 - 90 Day Journey

The second day of my 90 Day Journey to Experience More and it was pretty exciting and fun.  Because it was Sunday, It was easy to fulfill my goal of asking at least 10 people whether they wanted prayer.  There were about 60 people in church and I asked all of them if they needed prayer.  I think this is ok with the Father - I still want to be true to my pursuit of asking at least 10 people a day for 90 days and Sunday was never the problem.  It usually was the other days (Monday to Saturday) that I didn't pray for many people.

Anyway, out of the 60 people in the church 4 people received prayer. 
It seems that I got better results asking people outside the church than inside the church.  Yesterday I asked 12 people in the community if they wanted prayer and 6 of them responded positively.  That's a 50% positive response rate as opposed to a 6.7% response rate inside the church.  I don't mean to give a negative view of the church.  I just think that most outreach ministry is more effectively done outside the church rather than trying to bring the unbeliever inside the church to minister to them.  See what happen last Tuesday to the guy who said he didn't go to church after God healed him from the pain associated with metal in his back he wanted to go to church and bring his whole family - Man with Metal Gets Healed

A young lady came forward during the invitation to ask for God's direction and blessing over an important decision she needed to make.  The other two waited till after the service ended to receive prayer.  One guy asked for prayer for his knee.  He dislocated his knee a short time ago and it was still in pain.  I prayed for him and asked him if he felt anything.  He told me his foot was felling hot.  I told him that was good and prayed for him some more.  I blessed what the Holy Spirit was doing in his foot and asked for more.  After the second time of prayer all the pain left him and he could move his knee freely without pain.  Praise the Lord.

The third lady received a lot of emotional healing from some things she was dealing with.  I also prayed that the pain would leave her back and that the two vertebrae would be healed.  But because she was so overwhelmed with her emotional healing I forgot to ask her how her back felt.  I think that got healed too but I don't know.  Maybe I will find out later and update you in the comments.

As a bonus, after church my son and I went out to the local restaurant for Father's Day.  While looking at the salad bar I noticed a lady using a walker who was getting some salad.  I would like to say I immediately walked up to her and asked her if she need prayer but it didn't happen that way.  Instead I went back to my seat and thought about it a while.  One of my thoughts was that I already fulfilled my requirements for that day and that it was Father's Day and I needed some time to myself.  But soon after I finished my spaghetti and salad I realized that was a selfish thought.  One of the things that I was pushing in for in this 90 Journey to experience more was that praying for others healing would be an everyday normal experience not a legalistic requirement to meet an agenda.  So I got up and went over to her table and asked if she wanted prayer.  She graciously accepted. 

She had surgery several years ago in which they removed her knee and put metal rods in her leg so that she could not bend her knee.  I asked the Holy Spirit to come and bless her knee.  I commanded all pain to be gone and asked that a creative miracle would take place that she would receive a new knee and that the metal rods would be gone.  After praying for her a few times she was not able to move her knee but she said that she felt something happening.  I proclaimed that while she was sleeping the angels would come very soon (within the next few weeks) and completely restore her knee and remove the metal.  I hope to give you an update in the next few weeks.  She took my information and told me I would be the first to know if she got healed.

Can't wait to see what happens tomorrow on Day 3 of my Journey.  Come back tomorrow and find out.

2 comments:

  1. Go Daniel! Keep going. You've inspired me.I tried something similar awhile back. I might try it again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bob for the encouragement. It helps to know that others are praying and watching my progress. I also hope that my experience will encourage others to press in for more that everyone can participate in the supernatural stuff God wants to do through us.

      Delete